Paramedical Colleges in Bangalore
Bangalore is a one stop destination for the ultimate career development. It is an education hub which has hundreds of universities and colleges which provide world class education.
Paramedical services can be referred as the emergency or pre-hospital services. It includes the health care services like Physiotherapy, Nursing, Radiology, Optometry, Pharmacy, Anaesthesia technology etc. A person who is trained in these paramedical sciences is referred as a ‘Paramedic’. A paramedic provides selfless service to the patients with medical conditions. The entire process of treatment cannot be carried out without the help of a paramedic. The health care services do not confine to just the professional doctors. There are numerous paramedics which work together in the betterment of your health.
With the growing chaotic lifestyle, the number of medical conditions is worsening with time. Hence the need of effective health care services is of paramount importance today. An efficacious and constructive health care service is a result of well trained, knowledgeable and skilful paramedics. This science is imparted by various educational universities across the world.
There are 3 kinds of Paramedical courses:
- Graduate and Master’s level degree courses
- Diploma courses
- Certification courses
Undergraduate and Master’s level degree courses
Here is a list of graduate level paramedical courses:
- B.Sc. in Ophthalmic technology
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Paramedical technology
- B.sc. in Radiology
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- B.Sc. in Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc. in Operation theatre technology
- B.Sc. in Medical record technology
- Bachelor Science in Audiology and speech therapy
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- B.Sc. in X-Ray technology
- Bachelor of Occupational therapy
- B.Sc. in Optometry
- B.Sc. in Anaesthesia Technology
After successful completion of the graduate level education, the student becomes eligible for Master’s level or post graduation courses in the paramedical sciences.
MAY I HELP YOU
How long is the course?
- The Bachelors or the undergraduate program spans for 3 years with a 1 year mandatory internship period.
- Distance mode of education is not suitable in health care professions as it is a matter of life and death hence it requires hands on training experience.
Who can apply?
The candidate needs to successfully clear 10+2 in the mainstream science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics) from a recognised board.
Diploma Paramedical courses:
- Diploma in Radiography
- Diploma in Medical Lab technician
- Diploma of Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Nursing care assistant
- Diploma in Audiology and speech therapy
- Diploma in community health care
- Diploma in X-Ray technology
- Diploma in Anaesthesia technology
- Diploma in Optometry
- Diploma in Clinical research
- Diploma in Child health
- Diploma in Orthopaedics
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- Diploma in Medical record technology
- Diploma in rural health care
- Diploma in dental hygienist
- Diploma in Gynaecology and obstetrics
- Diploma in Dermatology
- Diploma in OTT – Operation theatre technology
- Diploma in Ophthalmic technology
- Diploma in Pharmacy
The span of a Paramedical diploma course generally ranges From 1 – 3 years.
- Candidates with a successful completion of 10th standard or 10+2 (PUC) level of education are eligible for the diploma programs.
- Correspondence mode of education is not suitable for Paramedical courses.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Certification Paramedical courses:
There are abundant certification courses offered in Bangalore. Here is a list of the top paramedical courses provided:
- Certification in Dialysis Technician
- Certification in ECG and CT scan assistant
- Certification in Nursing care assistant
- Certification in Research methodology
- Certification in Operation Theatre assistant
- Certification in Home based health care
- Certification in Nutrition and Childcare
- Certification in Rural Health Care
- Certification in X-Ray Technician
- Certification in Dental assistant
- Certification course in Medical Lab technician
The certification courses generally span between 6 months to 2 years.
Certification courses can be pursued after the completion of 10th standard/ 12th or even after a graduation.
Top Colleges offering Paramedical Courses:
- Bhagwan mahaveer jain college of nursing, Bangalore
- National institute of mental health and Neurosciences, Bangalore
- Sapthagiri institute of medical sciences and research centre,Bangalore
- Rajiv Gandhi university of health sciences, Bangalore
- Mount Carmel college, Bangalore
- St. Josephs college, Bangalore
- Jain university, Bangalore
- Christ university, Bangalore
- Sanjay Gandhi institute of trauma and orthopaedic, Bangalore
- Indira Gandhi institute of child health, Bangalore
- Kristu Jayanthi college, Bangalore
- MS Ramaiah college of Art, science and commerce
- Vydehi institute of medical sciences and research centre, Bangalore
- Jyothi nivas college, Bangalore
- Garden city college , Bangalore
- Oxford college , Bangalore
- Acharya college of arts and science, Bangalore
- Acharya institute of health sciences, Bangalore
- Ramaiah institute of nursing, Bangalore
- Presidency college, Bangalore
- Dayananda Sagar college, Bangalore
Para medicine is an allied health care profession which is both altruistic and lucrative in nature. Bangalore is an education nucleus which is a home to tremendous career opportunities. The
universities not only provide world class education but also guarantee recruitments in esteemed and international organisations.
Top recruiting organisations in Bangalore:
- Government hospitals
- Private hospitals and clinics
- Educational institutions
- Columbia Asia hospitals , Bangalore
- Apollo hospitals, Bangalore
- Hosmat hospital, Bangalore
- Maternity homes
- INTAS Biopharmaceuticals
- Narayana health, Bangalore
- MS Ramaiah hospital, Bangalore
- NIMHANS, Bangalore
- Aster Medcity, Bangalore
- Sun pharmaceuticals industry Ltd
- Health care centres
- Rehabilitation centres
- Fortis hospitals, Bangalore
- Manipal hospitals, Bangalore
- Data scientist
- Lab technicians
- Research scientist
- Hospital Pharmacist
From hospitals, space research institutions, forest services, multinational companies, forensic crime research centres, to educational institutions. Paramedics have a great scope in every field today. If you are an enthusiast of Medicine then this is a perfect choice of career which is both reputed and satisfying.
For Direct/Management Quota Admission in Paramedical Colleges Bangalore Call: 8050889999
Disclaimer: This site content or information provided for students guidance only. We would like to recommend you to verify the information from university as there could be changes from year to year. The whole information to help students and does not mean that we provide direct admission through management quota in any college